http://jenndphillips.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 3, 2014

goodbye.

Hello 2014. The better year. The year i looked back and said. WTF was I thinking. Everything I did in 2013, ill take full responsibility for being the dumbest ass on earth. In 2013 I learned the following. Dont think its ok to be treated like shit. Dont let anyone change who youve always been. Dont hang out with anyone who has dicked you over. EVER! Never date and X's X, youre asking for physcoville. Never lie to anyone, even if you had good intentions. Never believe the girl who said you were her only, when you were only her whenever she felt like it. Change everything about your life. What state you live in, your way of thinking. Knowing that you actually do get older and its not ok to act the way you do sometimes.
Date someone you've never known...and who has never dated who you've dated and vice versa. Change your life. Stay away from everyone that hurt you and ignore the small acts that try to reel you back in. Change your phone number. Maybe even your job. And if you do see them out..act like you've never met them..you don't have to pay attention to everyone on earth do you? why them! Maybe its harsh...maybe I haven't done every step. Who knows..who cares? I don't anymore. This will be my last blog entry in the Journal. Its full of horrible dumb memories that im not so proud of. And full horrible things that people have done to me. possibly the last thing holding me to all the negative ive been through. I wont delete it. I wanna work on a book. hope you're not a chapter. haha jk

read this. laugh at it. post it. make fun of it. tag it #lifeofthejenn or #gofuckyourself but know. ive made me better and its all that ever mattered anyways. the rest of it was just a waste of time.:D

goodbye!

~Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment