http://jenndphillips.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Random thoughts..

This is the first thanksgiving I've been alone and single in a really long time. I'm thankful for that. I've been so alone lately but it's been a good thing. I haven't had any desire to talk to any girls or care about dating. It's lonely yeah but I'm ok with it. Finally.  I'm waiting to find someone who is proud of who they are. Who won't hide it from anyone and who is faithful and someone I can trust. 2013 was filled with just shitty situations. Yeah I'm guilty  for lettin most of it happen. I never claimed to be innocent. A lot was me thinking I could give people who have wronged me a second chance turning life into a tornado. I'm pretty nice when it come to grudges. I don't hold them. But I have learned my lesson that's for sure. I haven't written in this in a long time but I am thinking about doing it a lot more. To keep my head clear bc I really don't have anyone to talk to. Anyways. Happy thanksgiving. To the horrible people I know and the good;) hope it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment